VistaCam CL.iX – Remote version
Cables, foot switches and stationary devices slow down day-to-day work in the surgery. The VistaCam CL.iX sets new standards here when it comes to mobility and flexibilty. With its capture ring or foot switch, The cable-free intraoral camera offers the therapist all the possibilities for ergonomic working. The images are transferred wirelessly and saved on laptop or PC.
The VistaCam CL.iX combines the image quality of the Durr Dental IFC lens with the convenience of mobility. Its range of applications extends from diagnostics an the treatment chair and patient communication through software-aided documentation right up to endodonty and surgery.
• Cam interchangeable head for intraoral images
• Macro interchangeable head for magnifying images 120x
• Proof interchangeable head makes caries and plaque visible on occlusal and smooth surfaces
• Proxi interchangeable head helps diagnose approximal caries
• Polymerisation interchangeable head for light hardening