NEW A-dec 500
Superior Patient Experience. Optimal Access. The new A-dec 500 dental chair provides gentle, supportive comfort that puts your patients at ease for a positive experience that sets you apart. It ensures patient comfort even during long procedures. It also allows you to get close enough to the patient to maintain a healthy posture, preventing pain and discomfort.
- The flexible, ultra-thin back allows you to work in a comfortable position—legs under the patient, elbows at your side.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Access angles can make the difference between a long day and a good day. The headrest adjusts on the fly with the press of a lever for an optimal view of the oral cavity.
- Ergonomic baseplate design. Flip the patient chair armrests out of the way, and the shape of the baseplate allows you (and your team) to roll in closer to the patient and work in a comfortable, natural position.
- Sturdy, multi-position armrests. Supports patient weight when they need it, and moves out of the way when they don’t.
- Toeboard tilt. When the dental chair reclines, the toeboard imperceptibly raises a full 9” for a gentle cradling effect. All your patient feels is relaxed.
- Low base-down point. Allows the dentist, regardless of height, to work comfortably.
- 60º swivel with brake. Allows 30º rotation on each side of centre.
- Positive positioning. Smoothly and precisely situate the delivery system where you want it, and count on it to stay.
- One-handed adjustments. Effortlessly position the delivery system with one hand—or finger if you’d like.
- Ambidextrous delivery. Go from left- to right-handed delivery in seconds. The centrally located handle and screen are reachable and visible from either side.
- Automatic braking. Grasp the handle and the arm system automatically releases. We call it capacitive activation, but you’ll just call it effortless.
- LED coolant indicator. Lights up when a handpiece is lifted so you can make adjustments without second guessing.
- Adjustable handpiece holders. Each position is moveable, so you can tilt the handpieces downward to easily grip when in use, and return upright for safety when they’re not.
- Customisable placement. With six positions on the control head, you can integrate practically any combination you dream up: from cameras and scalers to curing lights and electric motors
The LED light has the following benefits:
- Improved vision: The A-dec 500 LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec 500 LED dental light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental surgery ergonomic specialists.
- Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Colour Rendering Index of 94 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
- Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec 500 LED dental light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec 500 LED dental light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
- Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
- Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec 500 LED dental light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
- Low cost of ownership: The A-dec 500 LED dental light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.