Lina, the latest addition to the W&H range of sterilizers, is a reliable partner which can be adapted to your practice requirements.
Exclusively type B cycles
Lina autoclaves offers exclusively type B cycles that are suitable for the sterilization of all types of dental products.
With its ease-of-use and practical keypad all the sterilization options can be navigated easily.
The main features at a glance
• Lina’s cycle times are reduced by up to half with the short ECO B cycle
• Silent operation due to the patented
• Water Separation System
• You can easily navigate all the sterilization options with Lina’s user-friendly keypad
• The built-in frame dust filter ensures constant performance levels, reduced maintenance costs and longer service intervals
• Delayed and programmable cycle start saves cost and time
• Lina offers you a great price performance ratio
Exclusively type B cycles for maximum safety
Safe sterilization begins by demonstrating that the cycle is compatible with all dental products (hollow loads, textile, implantology cassettes etc.).
This is always the case with the Lina autoclaves that only provides hospital grade type B cycles so that you can be sure the load is fully sterilized and dry at the end.
The fast type B cycle for small loads
Lina’s ECO B sterilization program is a fast type true B cycle (including drying) for small loads of all types including bagged hollow instruments such as dental handpieces.
Expandable system with the Multiport option
The Lina autoclaves were designed to adapt to your practice requirements.
When required, you can add the optional Multiport which allows the saving of sterilization cycle reports on a USB flash drive and the printing of barcode labels via the LisaSafe printer.
Woodlane Dental Equipment Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales with number 06837995
Registered address: Unit 10 Global Business Park, 14 Wilkinson Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1YZ. - VAT Registration Number: 176138201.