• Improved vision: The A-dec LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec LED light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists.
• Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 90 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
• Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec LED light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
• Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec LED light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
• Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
• Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec LED light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
• Low cost of ownership: The A-dec LED light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.
• Three-axis, 540° spherical rotation light head adjustment. Provides unlimited positioning.
• Three light intensity settings. Features three intensity settings of 15,000, 25,000, and 30,000 lux.
• Cure-safe mode. Enables the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
• Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position when combined with the A-dec 500 and A-dec 300 systems.
• Remote touchpad activation. Allows you to toggle between settings and turn the dental light on and off without having to touch the light head.
• Local switching. Enables easy change of mode by the entire dental team when the touchpad is not available.
• Long-lasting LEDs. Uses about 1/5th the power of a traditional quartz halogen light with a life expectancy of up to 40,000 hours, or nearly 20 years of daily use.