• Third axis of rotation (diagonal). Lets you angle the light head precisely where you need it.
• Precision-balanced flexarm system. Results in exceptionally smooth positioning.
• Three light intensity settings. Includes high, medium, and a composite setting that reduces the chance for premature composite curing.
• Auto On/Off function. Turns the dental light on automatically when the chair reaches the treatment position and turns it off in the entry/exit position.
• Touchpad control. Allows you to toggle between two intensity settings as well as turn the dental light on and off.
• Built-in tensioning points and focus adjustment. Allows you to easily tailor your dental light to your specific needs.
• Convenient spare bulb storage area. Provides you with quick access to a replacement bulb on the back of the dental light.
• Superior optics: The 6300 dental light provides a balanced light pattern with ideal contrast for a clear view of tooth topography. A neutral daylight color temperature allows accurate color/shade matching and tissue analysis.
• Precise dental light positioning: With a third axis of rotation (diagonal), you can position the dental light so it fully illuminates the oral cavity no matter how you position the patient’s head.
• Dental light control flexibility: The 6300 dental light’s On/Off functions activate automatically with the dental chair preset positions. You can also use the local toggle switch or the convenient touchpad controls.