Pure comfort for you and your patients. Patient comfort is paramount in reducing anxiety. The A-dec 400 dental chair design helps put your patients at ease. The key to productivity and career longevity is remaining comfortable while you work. This is why A-dec 400 is designed to keep your movement fluid and ergonomically aligned. Ergonomic delivery system options. The A-dec 400 dental chair and A-dec 300 delivery system offer the perfect combination of compact maneuverability, access, and style. The A-dec 300 Traditional delivery system and the A-dec 300 Continental delivery system position your handpieces and ancillaries at your fingertips, eliminating unnecessary movement while keeping you focused. Left-right versatility for added productivity. The Radius-style delivery systems, cuspidor, and A-dec 500 assistant’s instrumentation quickly and easily rotate around the chair for complete left/right compatibility.
- Ultra-thin backrest that “flexes” (1″, 25 mm). Enables you to tuck your knees under the chair providing ergonomic access to the oral cavity.
- Double-articulating gliding headrests. Adjusts easily for optimal patient positioning. Available in locking knob and lever release styles.
- Full height range. Offers a range from 13.75″ to 31.25″ (349 mm to 794 mm). Low point 14.75″ (375 mm) with dual mounting.
- 2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
- 60° swivel with brake. Allows 30° rotation on each side of center.
- Hybrid chair lift system. Combines the power of a hydraulic base and the smoothness of an electro-mechanical tilt, allowing simultaneous movement for quicker patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Available in Seamless or Sewn upholstery (Sewn pictured).
- Delivery system styles: Radius-style system. Rotates around the front of the chair so it’s easy to switch between right- or left-handed operators. Mounts on A-dec 300 or A-dec 500 dental chairs.
- Pivoting, centrally mounted control head. Directs handpieces toward the oral cavity to minimize your movement.
- Self-contained waterline maintenance system. Includes a 2-liter water bottle, an innovative control block, AlphaSan tubing, and the revolutionary ICX waterline treatment tablet for worry-free waterline maintenance.
- Data Communication System (DCS). Enables reliable two-way communication between system circuit boards, which allows monitoring of all system functions; auto-detects new modules.
- Balanced flexarm with airbrake. Provides easy positioning and total stability. Wet/dry foot control. Operates handpieces and integrated accessories in conjunction with the A-dec 300 deluxe touchpad.
The LED light has the following benefits:
- Improved vision: The A-dec LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec LED light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists.
- Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 90 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
- Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec LED light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec LED light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
- Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
- Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec LED light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
- Low cost of ownership: The A-dec LED light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.