Pure comfort for you and your patients. Patient comfort is paramount in reducing anxiety. The A-dec 400 dental chair design helps put your patients at ease. The key to productivity and career longevity is remaining comfortable while you work. This is why A-dec 400 is designed to keep your movement fluid and ergonomically aligned. Ergonomic delivery system options. The A-dec 400 dental chair and A-dec 300 delivery system offer the perfect combination of compact maneuverability, access, and style. The A-dec 300 Traditional delivery system and the A-dec 300 Continental delivery system position your handpieces and ancillaries at your fingertips, eliminating unnecessary movement while keeping you focused. Left-right versatility for added productivity. The Radius-style delivery systems, cuspidor, and A-dec 500 assistant’s instrumentation quickly and easily rotate around the chair for complete left/right compatibility.
- Ultra-thin backrest that flexes. Enables you to comfortably tuck your knees under the chair, no hard metal back to worry about; cradles the patient in comfort and features upholstery thinner than 25 mm in some areas.
- Double-articulating, gliding headrest. Moves with the patient to improve comfort; adjusts easily with one hand.
- Innovative hydraulic lift system. Results in gentle stops and starts during patient positioning.
- Integrated 300-watt power supply. Provides more than enough power for the whole system; powers light and additional ancillary devices.
- Full height range. Offers a range from 343 mm to 800 mm so any dentist, regardless of height, can work comfortably.
- 2-position armrests. Combines comfortable arm/elbow support with a robust load-bearing design for easy patient entry and exit.
60° swivel with brake. Allows 30° rotation on each side of centre.
- Compact head design
- Individual water control
- Space for 4 handpieces
- Build in options available such as scalers, micro-motors and cameras
- Deluxe touchpad for easy control of build in options
- 3 mounting options available
- Whip arm or hanging tube systems available
The LED light has the following benefits:
- Improved vision: The A-dec LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec LED light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists.
- Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 90 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
- Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec LED light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec LED light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure. Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
- Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec LED light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
- Low cost of ownership: The A-dec LED light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.