Welcome to the A-dec 300 chair package. Designed as a modular solution, A-dec 300 is a whole system that lets you pick and choose the features you want, within the price point you need. Start with the chair: optional armrests and sleek seamless or plush sewn upholstery. Choose Radius-style left/right or pedestal equipment mounting. A Traditional or Continental delivery system to suit your working style. With an assistants arm, a wide range of ancillary possibilities, and options for touchpads, you can truly create a smart system that fits your practice and your budget.
- Compact head design
- Individual water control
- Space for 4 handpieces
- Build in options available such as scalers, micro-motors and cameras
- Deluxe touchpad for easy control of build in options
- 3 mounting options available
- Whip arm or Hanging tube systems available
The LED light has the following benefits:
- Improved vision: The A-dec LED dental light floods the oral cavity with light. Most dental lights today only provide a light intensity of up to 25,000 lux. The A-dec LED light provides 30,000 lux, the highest level of illumination recommended by dental operatory ergonomic specialists.
- Accurate tissue analysis: By producing a Color Rendering Index of 90 at 5,000K, A-dec has achieved a new breed of LED that mimics nature. See tissue in pure light for accurate, consistent diagnoses.
- Illumination without curing: The cure-safe mode on the A-dec LED light provides brilliant yellow light at 25,000 lux intensity, enabling the dental team to work effectively without curing photo-initiated resins.
- Unparalleled ergonomics: Designed for comfort, the A-dec LED light easily glides into the exact position needed for optimal illumination during any procedure.
- Sustained eye health: A uniform light pattern with feathered edges minimizes shadowing and reduces eye strain and fatigue.
- Low heat, no noise: Because the A-dec LED light doesn’t emit heat or require a fan for cooling, it’s both comfortable and quiet.
- Low cost of ownership: The A-dec LED light consumes 80% less power than halogen lights, with a life expectancy of 20 years.